You want to stay active, enjoy time spent with family and friends and look forward to social gatherings — even in noisy places. How much would it be worth to:
- Have a conversation without straining to hear?
- Stop feeling left out of conversations at restaurants?
- Hear the birds singing, even from a distance?
- Avoid embarrassment and never have to say “What?” again?
- Boost your IQ with every sound and word you hear?
What’s the value of living life to it’s fullest? Worth doing something about? Call us today.
“I wish all health care facilities were as caring, helpful and friendly as all the staff at Piedmont Health Care and I certainly recommend their services to anyone who has a hearing problem.”
“One of the best things I’ve ever done! Dr.Richardson was warm, friendly, and helpful as he tested my hearing and listened to me to get the best hearing aids for my personal needs.”
“Dr. Richardson is great and the staff in the office is always really nice and helpful. I’m so glad I chose this doctor and office to go to.”